Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

Wow!  I just signed up and started working on my lesson plans for 2012-13 and was wanting a place to do them online, on the web and yet have great flexibility, PDF printing for filing with the administration, and even with parents.  Thanks to Twitter and some searching on Pinterest I found it!  You can too: www.planbook.com

Planbook.com
The fee for one teacher is a moderate annual fee (won't break the bank) and for me to have access to my plans online, anywhere, with my phone, my tablet or any desktop, is worth the approximately $1 per month access.

I have already started planning and am excited about getting this tool in the front pocket of my tool-chest! I want to share with my fellow educators and let them see a great classroom tool for the teacher. It even helps us Exceptional Educators by allowing us to enter the IEP goals that we are going to work toward in our plan right beside the  Common Core Standards.

Hope you like it too!

|D|

No comments:

Post a Comment